Thursday, May 18, 2006

A new Obsession in the works?

A scrapbooking editor had these links to cupcake bakeries and blogs on her blog

Cupcake Bakeries:
Crumbs
Sprinkles
Cupcake Royale
Little Cupcake Bakeshop
Sugar Sweet Sunshine
Saint Cupcake

Cupcake blogs:
Chockylit
All cupcakes all the time

My favorite was this one:
52 Cupcakes
This woman set a goal to try making a different kind of cupcake every week for a whole year and she shares her recipes and other fun cupcake info. It totally sounds like a random goal that I would set, doesn't it?

Now I admit that I am not known for my baking skills, but these are so fun. I really feel inspired by them. Now I just need some cute cake plates to stack up to make my own cupcake towers. Anyone know where I can find some?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So fun! I love cupcakes! You will have to let me know of good recipes that you try.

Mary Ann

Cupcake Queen said...

Stephanie:

Believe it or not, I found my cutest cupcakes platters and plates at Home Goods...things are really cheap there. Shopping was almost as fun as making the cupcakes!

Good luck with your cupcakes!