Monday, June 12, 2006

Going to the Zoo!

I woke up this morning and went through the usual morning rush of trying to get ready and make it to work on time. I made it downstairs a few minutes early, only to discover Grant sitting alone in the family room playing Sorry by himself. He begged me to play with him, and I felt so sorry telling him I had to go to work. That combined with the great weather was probably why when Candice emailed me and asked me to leave work early to go to the zoo with them, I couldn't say no. Besides, we were going in honor of Cole's birthday, and how can you resist a face like this?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I certainly couldn't resist a face like that. Good thing I wasn't tempted!

Anonymous said...

Steph, you are so lucky you could go. I wish I were there. I love and miss you all tons. Mom