Thursday, June 01, 2006

Jeni's Ice cream

Larry was on call on Wednesday so I had a girls' night and headed to Jeni's Ice Cream in Grandview with my friends Katherine and Rebekah. Here they are sampling before we ordered.

You have to sample at Jeni's because they're famous for their unusual flavors like Salty caramel, Thai chili, and blueberry lavender. If you're adventurous you can get three small scoops instead of one large scoop. I went for buttermint, lime cardamom, and my personal favorite, Passionfruit yogurt. This ice cream is soooooo good. They have a shop in Grandview and a booth at the North Market and it's definitely worth the trip.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My favorite at Jeni's - pear. It's flavor is just like a real pear, and, more amazingly, the texture is EXACTLY like a pear's. Amazing!