Friday, January 19, 2007

Design

I've been meaning to post pictures of some of the graphic design projects that I've been working on lately, but I'm going to wait until I finish some baby shower invitations this weekend.

I love seeing things I designed out in the "real world". Granted, I see signs and ads I did for my office all the time, but there are only so many ways to advertise a building, and I often don't have the final say on the text so it's not always a thrill to see things like this in print in a newspaper or magazine.

Maybe that's why I loved getting this ad today that Creating Keepsakes/ScrapNfonts created for one of the card kits I designed for them (although I don't love all of the cards that they designed using the kit, but still it's just nice running across something and realizing that I made it).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, that is cool. I'm impressed. I always am, but this time you've even topped yourself. My wife is a famous designer!