Wednesday, March 07, 2007

The rest of the weekend

After the baby shower Candice, Marissa and I browsed some fun shops in old Powell. I let Candice use my camera since she forgot hers so you can see pictures there. Then it was home for pizza with the boys and all of us headed to Jeni's ice cream so Marissa had a chance to experience it for the first time (where else can you find vanilla orchid orange flower or cassis ice cream?). I couldn't have any obviously so I can wait to head back post baby.
After church on Sunday, Candice, Marissa, & Grant decorated onesies left over from the shower.
You can't see it in this picture but inside of that circle under the rainbow it says, "I'm glad we have a new boy." Ya gotta love it!

All the grown ups napped for the next three hours while I was left to entertain the boys. I pulled out every kitchen trick I could think of to keep them busy. Their favorite was the homemade ice cream that you make by putting milk, sugar, and vanilla in a ziplock bag and then putting it in a bigger bag or jar full of ice and rock salt and letting them shake away.
Larry has been taking monthly pictures of my pregnant profile and hopefully this is the last one. Doesn't my stomach look fake? I keep thinking there's no more room, but the baby keeps getting bigger.

5 comments:

lisa h. said...

you look so cute pregnant!

Melinda said...

I'm glad I'm not the only one who carries my babies high :)

Anonymous said...

I hope baby Ford can get some good use out of those cute onsies with felt. Check this out:

http://www.ehow.com/how_2001978_wash-felt.html

Reba

Elizabeth said...

I think that is the cutest PG belly ever. I bet you are getting excited!

Jordan said...

We could be pregnant twins, I think I have a photo where i look just like that (same shirt even). So excited to hear the news!