Friday, July 13, 2007

Party Planners

In my family we love holidays and festivities of all kinds. I love being from a family of party planners and I've been missing out on some big time fun while my sister Candice stays with my parents for the summer.
In the last week they threw a baby shower for Marissa that looked like this
And my mom threw a Harry Potter preview party for the company she works for (to thank doctors for their referrals). The employees from her company had to dress up as Harry Potter characters and she went as Madame Hooch, the flying instructor. How awesome does she look?
Hopefully Candice doesn't mind that I stole both of these pictures from her blog candicestringham.typepad.com

I think this year's Halloween party theme is going to have to be Harry Potter. My awesome friend Heather is already on board to help me plan it. Now I just have to come up with a costume as good as my mom's. Who should I be?

3 comments:

Marissa Joy said...

Hey sister,
I just wanted you to know that I love checking in frequently with your blog. It is always fun to read about what you are up to. And it was really good talking to you today.
Riss

Anonymous said...

I plan on going as Dobby, and wearing a loin-cloth.

J.R. and Meg +3 said...

Your mom looks awesome!