Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Pink Christmas

My Pink Christmas gift arrived a few days ago and I haven't had proper time to gush about it. First of all, it was from Jill, the Good Mail Queen, who sent it with plenty of time to arrive by Christmas, but due to some postal mixup, it just arrived a few days ago. I'm always a little sad once Christmas was over so I was glad that my gift was late so I still had something to look forward to, and boy was it worth the wait. It was a cute little suitcase full of stationary designed by Jill herself. There was all sorts of customized cards and labels and even stamps; everything that I need to send good mail to others. The perfect gift that keeps on giving!

Thank you Jill!

3 comments:

Faith W said...

This is so cute! Saw the apron you gave too, so lovely.

Mandy said...

I just emailed the Pink Christmas girl (Kristi:)) to ask about it and what it was, etc., and she emailed right back! I think I would love to do it next year, it looked so fun. My head is already swimming with ideas. Thanks for the fun and crafty idea!! Your apron was so cute, it inspired me to look more domestic. So, I bought one from jessiesteele.com since I can't sew to save my life.

Anna said...

Stephanie, I ran across your blog from a link on Brooke Beazer's...how cute is your blog. I hope you don't mind I looked around. And just so you know, I agree with your rant about people copying you without credit. And looking at all your craftiness I must admit gives me something to aspire to. I'm a wanna be Martha Stewart / HGTV star...but I think you already are one. Way to be.Oh by the way, what's pink christmas?