Thursday, September 04, 2008

Northstar

I have to note one more fun thing that we did while we were at Lake Tahoe (I didn't bring my camera so I was waiting to steal photos from Marissa and my mom). In the summer you can ride the trams and gondola at Northstar ski resort for free (unless you want to mountain bike, and then you have to pay a small fortune, but it looked really fun). It took two gondola rides to get to the top of the mountain.

We enjoyed the view and then we hiked a little over a mile and took a different tram down
Creed let his grandpa hold him a bit and he hiked a bit, but I carried him most of the time

I was worried about riding the tram down with a toddler so I made my parents ride down on both sides of my while I held Creed in my lap (I thought the employees probably wouldn't allow a toddler to ride an open tram, but they had no qualms). My fears were unwarranted because Creed was completely captivated. He didn't budge an inch and loved looking around.And I'm so glad these two cousins had a chance to get to know each other a little bit.

No comments: