Monday, November 23, 2009

Christmas is Creeping in

I know that it's not even Thanksgiving yet, but little bits of Christmas are starting to appear around the house.

I couldn't resist two Christmas items at Target this week. Creed loves playing with nesting dolls so I knew this would be a welcome addition to our Christmas decorations (as I've mentioned before, I'm trying to add more kid-friendly decorations that Creed is welcome to play with so decorating for holidays is fun for him too). They are not really well made, but Creed loves them so much that the smallest one is missing from this picture because he couldn't be parted from it. He calls it "Baby Snowman" and carries it all over the place. He even went to bed with it and insisted that Baby Snowman needed pajamas too so we had to tape some toilet paper around him so they could go to sleep.
I was also really happy to find a Mrs. Meyer's Pine scent at Target. Looking back, I wish that I would have picked up more because they would make great hostess gifts over the holidays.

1 comment:

Kelli Radmall said...

taping toilet paper to the baby snowman is so dang funny. It sounds like something that would happen at our house...Congrats on the upcoming little one! Didn't even know!