Monday, December 21, 2009

Christmas bells are ringing

We have been busy with all sorts of Christmas merriment around here. Here are a few photos of some of the things that we've been up to. We bundled up and went out on a very snowy night to see the live nativity in our neighborhood.
We have no pictures of the actual nativity because it was too cold to bother with bringing a camera.
We partied with our ward at our church Christmas party. Creed had a blast with his friend Piper (who makes this face every time I ask her to smile, which makes me smile)
Creed was no so sure about Santa at the party (and there is a great shot of my 6 1/2 month pregnant belly).
We spent a Saturday morning downtown eating waffles, drinking wassail and watching the Muppet Christmas Carol
We spent an evening and This is The Place Park's Candlight Christmas
And the night night with my family viewing the Christmas lights at Temple Square

Creed was a grump that night, but we woke up to discover that his last molar had arrived by the next morning so I guess I can't blame him.
Then this weekend we went down to my parents' house to make gingerbread houses. This is my parents'.
This one is ours.

And this is Marissa's Hawaiian beach scene.
Creed was too busy eating as much candy as he could to bother with decorating the house.
He had lots of fun playing with his cousin Logan and left the hard work to us.
And then we had an early Christmas present delivery from the Hudsons of Jeni's Ice Cream! It seriously made me so happy that I started to cry.
And now I think that you're just about caught up!

2 comments:

Heather said...

Sounds and looks magical! Congrats on getting that molar thru, what a pain. Mmm, that Jeni's is giving me ideas . . .

taniawillis said...

can that boy of yours get any more adorable!? i think not! you have such a beautiful family stephanie!