Friday, August 26, 2011

You've had a birthday, shout hooray!

I turned 31 yesterday.  30 was a wonderful but trying year full of multiple moves, job decisions, renovations, and Ollie's seizures.  I'm looking forward to a little more stability this year, which will hopefully afford us a few more adventures because we have some plans up our sleeves.

The day was filled with simple gifts that made me smile.
Delicious chocolate cake that my mom made (this is what was left of it)
 Thoughtful gifts from friends.
 And this was my favorite gift from Larry because if I have the pleasure of spending hours a day playing cars with the boys, I should at least be able to be the car I want to be, right?

3 comments:

Kim said...

I hope you had a wonderful birthday. We enjoyed sharing it with you.

Larry said...

Amen on the car thing. I'm so considerate! (By giving you the car that you picked out).

Larry said...

Amen on the car thing. I'm so considerate! (By giving you the car that you picked out).