Saturday, January 07, 2012

Hello?

Dear readers,

Rest assured that I have not forgotten you, I've just forgotten where the charger for my camera battery is (or, more accurately, Mr. Oliver Danger decided to take the charger on a trip to a mysterious land and it has not returned yet). And what's a post without pictures?

We have all sorts of holiday loveliness and I pledge to share it with you when the new charger arrives, but I only got around to ordering it today so I'll see you back here in a week or two when it arrives!

3 comments:

Mom said...

SIGH! I was getting a little worried...not that I stalk your blog or anything like that....

Larry said...

Stalking involves a lack of consent!

Unknown said...

de-lurking to say that I miss reading your posts. My son and Creed are the same ages, and both have the same blonde hair, except Liam's is super curly. Come back soon!